- • Now is a great time to apply lawn weedkiller to your lawn.
- • Feed your lawn with a high nitrogen fertilizer to encourage healthy green growth.
- • Water your lawn during hot weather, particularly newly seeded or turfed lawns. Do not allow new lawns to dry out.
- • Sowing lawn seed and repairing bare patches can still be carried out in the early part of the month.
- • Mower blades should be lowered this month to their regular summer cut height.
- • Don’t mow newly sown grass until it reaches 3 inches in height and make sure the mower blades are on a high setting.
Lawn Tip for Spring
Trackback from your site.