One of the main trends that hit real estate by storm is www. Real estate professionals and home sellers attest to the effectiveness of staging when it is done to a property before it is put on the market for sale. Statistics show that competitively priced homes staged in the best light sell faster and for more money than non-staged properties.
Here are the top staging trends to make a lasting impression for your home.
1. Peaceful Al Fresco Retreats – Outdoor spaces are always part of any buyer’s vision of what an ideal life at home is. Make a yard into an outdoor paradise where families and friends can retreat for entertainment and relaxation. Basic elements include a deck with dining table and chairs, fire features, cooking area, and a gravel pathway leading to a garden nook with a refreshing water feature.
2. Unique Features – Staging is important to set your property apart from the rest. A little pocket that reflects something interesting may be achieved by putting up vibrant artwork to give more life and passion along a hallway. You can stage a game room in the basement to make use of an otherwise vacant, desolate area.
3. Silvery Shimmers – Adding shine to your space is a popular, effective staging technique to create an elegant setting. Bring in metallic accents like a gold-framed mirror, titanium vases and silvery lamps to make a room look luxurious, sophisticated, bright, and modern. Small doses of these shimmers can also make drapes and throw pillows cast sunny hues to any dark space.
4. White Kitchens and Baths – Kitchens and baths comprise 30% of a buyer’s decision, so it pays to give attention to these areas. An economical way to give them a modern look is to paint the cabinets in a smooth, white finish. Install the right hardware and accents to update an old, dark wooden cabinet; chrome pull bars can achieve a sleek look.
5. Palette of Colors – Anyone can feel the inviting mood of a home splashed with colors. While it is easier to stage movable colors, which can be easily changed by new homeowners, many are enticed by on-trend colors. Be guided by the current color of the year, and then pair it with other home accents to complement or contrast hues to anchor the entire look.
6. Dramatic Lighting – Lamps have always been a hot home accessory providing a warm glow any time of the year. They create a special ambience and add more flair to a space. Whether metallic, glass, wrought iron, or vintage, lamps can create a dramatic ambiance while adding texture and an artistic appeal to any home.
7. Natural and Green Elements – With the current craze about going green, stagers are finding ways to give a new lease on life to old things and bringing in more elements from the outside. Old coffee tables, vintage lamps and antique trunks are making a comeback into the house as repurposed furniture. Dried twigs, scented leaves and white marbles are trendy accents you can add to glass vases and sandy trays.
8. Statement Vignettes – Furniture and furnishings are finding their match in pieces with different fabrics, colors and dimensions. For example, a dining table becomes more interesting when encircled by non-identical chairs, while a kitchen island stands out in a different color than the rest of the cabinets. Something has to break the monotony of the space.
Homes for sale College Station are catching up with the current trends in www. More homeowners want to learn how to show off their residences and make as many potential buyers as possible fall in love with their homes. These eight new trends in staging are a few ideas to help create a desirable living environment that buyers would love.